- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups popped Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® Butter Microwave Popcorn, crushed into crumbs
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 teaspoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast tenders (12 tenders = 1 lb)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine popcorn crumbs and peanuts in shallow dish; set aside. Whisk together Egg Beaters and soy sauce in another shallow dish.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Dip each tender in Egg Beaters mixture, then roll in popcorn mixture. Place coated tenders on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Turn tenders over. Bake 5 minutes more or until no longer pink in centers. Serve with sweet and sour sauce for dipping.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.