- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups popped Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® Butter Microwave Popcorn, crushed into crumbs
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 teaspoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast tenders (12 tenders = 1 lb)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine popcorn crumbs and peanuts in shallow dish; set aside. Whisk together Egg Beaters and soy sauce in another shallow dish.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Dip each tender in Egg Beaters mixture, then roll in popcorn mixture. Place coated tenders on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Turn tenders over. Bake 5 minutes more or until no longer pink in centers. Serve with sweet and sour sauce for dipping.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.