- 2 mini bags (1.2 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemonade sugar-free drink mix
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 quart berry-flavored frozen yogurt or sorbet, softened
- Lemon slices, optional
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels.
- Combine hot popped corn with dry drink mix in large bowl. Coarsely crush popcorn with hands. Mix 1/2 cup of the whipped topping into crushed popcorn. Press into bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Gently spoon softened frozen yogurt into popcorn crust, spreading evenly on top. Top with the remaining 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Freeze uncovered 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut pie into 8 servings. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.