Buffalo-Style Hot Popcorn Snack
Hot sauce and butter are combined to spice up a mixture of microwave popped corn, corn chips and peanuts for a snack that reminds one of hot wings
- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 2 cups corn chips, slightly broken
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn, corn chips and peanuts in 2.5-gallon resealable food storage bag.
- Combine hot sauce and melted butter. Pour over popcorn mixture; seal bag and shake until popcorn mixture is coated evenly. Place mixture in 15x10-inch shallow baking pan in single layer.
- Bake 5 minutes, stirring once. Serve immediately or cool and store in tightly sealed container.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.