- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1-1/2 cups = 3 sticks)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1-1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||23%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Spray 15x10-inch shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn, peanuts and coconut in pan; set aside.
- Place sugar, Fleischmann’s, water and corn syrup in large saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat until Fleischmann’s melts, stirring occasionally with wooden spoon. Continue boiling until mixture reaches 280°F (soft-crack stage) on a candy thermometer (about 20 minutes), stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Immediately pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat popcorn evenly. Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Place chocolate morsels in 2-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until smooth when stirred. Drizzle over toffee popcorn and refrigerate 30 minutes or until set. Break into small pieces.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.