- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1-1/2 cups = 3 sticks)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1-1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||23%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Spray 15x10-inch shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn, peanuts and coconut in pan; set aside.
- Place sugar, Fleischmann’s, water and corn syrup in large saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat until Fleischmann’s melts, stirring occasionally with wooden spoon. Continue boiling until mixture reaches 280°F (soft-crack stage) on a candy thermometer (about 20 minutes), stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Immediately pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat popcorn evenly. Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Place chocolate morsels in 2-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until smooth when stirred. Drizzle over toffee popcorn and refrigerate 30 minutes or until set. Break into small pieces.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.