- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 7 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
- Colored cellophane (8x8-inch squares) and ribbons, optional
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place marshmallows, Fleischmann's, sugar and vanilla in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir with wooden spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Microwave 1 minute more; stir well.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn. Mix well with wooden spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Moisten hands with water; divide popcorn mixture into 15 equal portions. Form into balls around each chocolate piece, completely enclosing the chocolate. Wrap each popcorn ball in colored cellophane; tie with a ribbon, if desired. Store in tightly sealed container up to 2 days.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.