- 1 bag (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 7 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 15 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
- Colored cellophane (8x8-inch squares) and ribbons, optional
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl.
- Place marshmallows, Fleischmann's, sugar and vanilla in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir with wooden spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Microwave 1 minute more; stir well.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn. Mix well with wooden spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Spray hands with cooking spray. Divide popcorn mixture into 15 equal portions. Form into balls around each chocolate piece, completely enclosing the chocolate. Wrap each popcorn ball in colored cellophane; tie with a ribbon, if desired. Store in tightly sealed container up to 2 days.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.