- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 pkg (3 oz each) cherry-flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in pan; set aside.
- Combine gelatin, corn syrup, sugar, water and vinegar in medium heavy saucepan; bring to a boil and continue boiling 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Immediately pour over popcorn and toss gently to coat evenly.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Remove from oven, stir again. Spread on parchment paper, sprayed with cooking spray, to cool. Store in tightly sealed container.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.