- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 bags (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 pkg (3 oz each) cherry-flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 2 large shallow baking pans with parchment paper. Spray large bowl with cooking spray. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in bowl.
- Stir together gelatin, corn syrup, water and vinegar in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; continue boiling 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Immediately pour over popped corn; stir gently to coat. Spread coated popcorn on pans.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Remove from oven; stir again. Cool completely. Store in tightly sealed container.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.