- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 mini bags (1.2 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® 94% Fat Free Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup honey
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl; top with oats, cranberries and peanuts.
- Combine brown sugar and honey in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat 6 minutes or until mixture comes to full boil and sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Pour syrup over popcorn mixture and toss gently to coat evenly with syrup. Place mixture in pan.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring once midway through baking. Remove from oven; lightly press popcorn mixture evenly in pan. Cool on rack about 2 hours or until set. Cut into 24 bars. Store in tightly sealed container.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.