- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 bags (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 2 cups salted mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray two 13x9-inch baking pans and very large bowl with cooking spray.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn and nuts in bowl.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add brown sugar, syrup, salt and cinnamon; bring to a boil and continue boiling 2 minutes, stirring constantly with wooden spoon. Immediately pour over popcorn mixture and toss gently to coat evenly. Divide mixture between pans.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Remove from oven; stir again. Spread onto parchment or waxed paper to cool thoroughly. Store in tightly sealed container.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.