- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Popping Corn
- 2 cups salted mixed nuts
- 1 cup unsalted butter (1 cup = 2 sticks)
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Spray two 15x10-inch shallow baking pans, rubber spatula and very large bowl with cooking spray.
- Pop kernel corn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn (about 4 quarts) and nuts in bowl.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add brown sugar, syrup, cinnamon and salt; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 5 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat; stir in baking soda. Immediately pour over popcorn mixture and toss gently with rubber spatula to coat evenly. Divide mixture between baking pans.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread onto parchment or waxed paper to cool thoroughly. Store in tightly sealed container.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.