- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels (1 cup = 6 oz)
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||19%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows. Heat 5 minutes or until marshmallows melt, stirring frequently. Add peanut butter and peanuts; stir until well combined. Pour over popcorn; mix well with spoon sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place popcorn mixture in glass dish and press evenly using back of spoon. Sprinkle chocolate morsels evenly over popcorn mixture. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate begins to melt. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- Cut into 18 squares with serrated knife. Store in tightly sealed container up to 3 days.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.