- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 63 pecan halves
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original-stick
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) semisweet chocolate morsels
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl; set aside.
- Spray 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray. Arrange 21 groups of three pecan halves in cloverleaf pattern on baking sheets.
- Place caramels, Parkay and milk in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until caramels melt, stirring once. Pour over popcorn; gently toss to coat evenly. Cool 2 minutes.
- Moisten hands with water. Shape popcorn into 1-inch mounds; press onto center of each pecan cloverleaf.
- Place chocolate morsels in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until smooth when stirred. Drizzle over each popcorn mound. Chill 1 hour or overnight.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.