- 6 cups popped Orville Redenbacher’s® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
- 3 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup dry roasted mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||23%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine popcorn, cereal, pretzels and nuts in large bowl. Stir together honey, butter and sesame seeds in small bowl. Pour over popcorn mixture; stir well to coat all pieces. Pour into 15x10-inch shallow baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring once after 15 minutes. Transfer to waxed paper to cool. Stir before serving to break up clumps. Store remaining mix in tightly sealed container up to 1 week.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.