- 1 bag (76.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher’s® Smart Pop!® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 2 cups La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles (2 cups = 4 oz)
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn, chow mein noodles and peanuts in large bowl.
- Place corn syrup in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Continue to cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in sesame oil and red pepper; mix well. Pour over popcorn mixture. Stir with spoon sprayed with cooking spray, until popcorn mixture is coated evenly. Transfer to 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Press down popcorn mixture using back of spoon.
- Bake 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before cutting into 18 squares. Store in tightly sealed container up to 3 days.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.