- 1 bag (76.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® 94% Fat Free Butter Microwave Popcorn
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups lite chocolate syrup
- Colored candy sprinkles, optional
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl sprayed with cooking spray.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows and vanilla. Heat 5 minutes or until marshmallows melt, stirring frequently. Pour over popcorn; mix well with spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Moisten hands with water before shaping popcorn mixture into 24 small balls, about 1/3-cup popcorn mixture each.
- Heat chocolate syrup in small saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes or until warm, stirring occasionally. Transfer to small fondue-style pot.
- Use wooden skewers or fondue forks to pick up popcorn balls and dip into chocolate and sprinkles, if desired.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.