- 1 bag (76.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® 94% Fat Free Butter Microwave Popcorn
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups lite chocolate syrup
- Colored candy sprinkles, optional
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl sprayed with cooking spray.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows and vanilla. Heat 5 minutes or until marshmallows melt, stirring frequently. Pour over popcorn; mix well with spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Moisten hands with water before shaping popcorn mixture into 24 small balls, about 1/3-cup popcorn mixture each.
- Heat chocolate syrup in small saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes or until warm, stirring occasionally. Transfer to small fondue-style pot.
- Use wooden skewers or fondue forks to pick up popcorn balls and dip into chocolate and sprinkles, if desired.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.