- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 envelope (0.73 oz each) Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn and almonds in pan.
- Combine cocoa mix, coffee crystals and hot water in medium saucepan; stir until crystals are dissolved. Add sugar, Fleischmann’s, corn syrup and salt; place over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil; boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly with wooden spoon. Remove from heat; stir in baking soda. Immediately pour over popcorn mixture and toss gently to coat evenly.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Remove from oven; stir again. Spread on waxed paper to cool thoroughly. Store in tightly sealed container.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.