- 2 bags (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Microwave Popcorn
- 1-1/2 cups salted cashews (1-1/2 cups = 8 oz)
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) dried cranberries (1 pkg = 1-1/4 cups)
- 2 cups maple-flavored pancake syrup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in 6-quart bowl. Add cashews and cranberries; mix lightly. Set aside. Cover large shallow baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Mix syrup and vinegar in deep saucepan until well blended. (Saucepan must be deep to prevent syrup from boiling over edge.) Bring to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling until temperature on candy thermometer reaches 250°F, or until a small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water forms a firm ball that does not flatten when removed from water (about 15 to 20 minutes total). Remove from heat. Blend in Fleischmann's and vanilla.
- Drizzle immediately over popcorn mixture. Carefully toss with spatulas until popcorn mixture is coated evenly. Spread onto baking pan; cool before serving. Store leftovers in tightly sealed container.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.