- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 mini bag (34.0 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, softened (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 15x10-inch shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar and Fleischmann’s in large bowl using electric mixer on high speed. Add water and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour mixture; blend well. Reduce speed to low; add cranberries.
- Cover hands with plastic gloves or sandwich-size plastic bags. Incorporate popped corn into cookie dough. Spread mixture in pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool before cutting into 24 bars. Store bars in tightly sealed container.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.