- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 2/3 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate double-covered peanuts
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in extra-large bowl sprayed with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar in 8-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes, stirring after every minute or until mixture boils and sugar is completely dissolved. Let mixture cool 3 minutes.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over popped corn; toss gently with two wooden spoons, sprayed with cooking spray, until popcorn is coated evenly. Quickly stir in chocolate covered peanuts to avoid excessive melting of chocolate. Pat mixture evenly into pan.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.