- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 36 real fruit juice gummi candies
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl sprayed with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat corn syrup in medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil and boil 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter. Pour mixture over popped corn. Using 2 spatulas, toss gently to coat evenly. Cool about 5 minutes.
- Moisten hands with water. Gently roll popcorn mixture into 1-inch balls. Press thumb firmly into center of each ball to make indention. Fill center with piece of candy. Best served same day.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.