- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 36 real fruit juice gummi candies
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl sprayed with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat corn syrup in medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil and boil 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter. Pour mixture over popped corn. Using 2 spatulas, toss gently to coat evenly. Cool about 5 minutes.
- Moisten hands with water. Gently roll popcorn mixture into 1-inch balls. Press thumb firmly into center of each ball to make indention. Fill center with piece of candy. Best served same day.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.