- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 container (16 oz each) ready-to-spread frosting
- Candy sprinkles, optional
- Birthday candles, optional
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan and twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove any unpopped kernels. Spread popped corn evenly in baking pan.
- Melt Fleischmann’s in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add sugar, corn syrup and salt; bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in baking soda; mix well. Pour over popcorn and toss gently to coat evenly.
- Bake 5 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking. Remove from oven; stir well. Cool 5 minutes. Moisten hands with water. Divide popcorn mixture into 12 portions; shape each portion in each muffin cup to resemble a cupcake.
- Spread frosting on the top mounded part of each popcorn cupcake. Add sprinkles and candle, if desired. Store in tightly sealed container.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.