- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 container (16 oz each) ready-to-spread frosting
- Candy sprinkles, optional
- Birthday candles, optional
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan and twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove any unpopped kernels. Spread popped corn evenly in baking pan.
- Melt Fleischmann’s in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add sugar, corn syrup and salt; bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in baking soda; mix well. Pour over popcorn and toss gently to coat evenly.
- Bake 5 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking. Remove from oven; stir well. Cool 5 minutes. Moisten hands with water. Divide popcorn mixture into 12 portions; shape each portion in each muffin cup to resemble a cupcake.
- Spread frosting on the top mounded part of each popcorn cupcake. Add sprinkles and candle, if desired. Store in tightly sealed container.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.