- 1 mini bag (34.0 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® 94% Fat Free Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 2 cups traditional-flavored snack mix
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn and snack mix in 2.5-gallon resealable food storage bag.
- Combine Fleischmann's, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder in small bowl. Drizzle over popcorn mixture; close plastic bag and shake until popcorn mixture is coated evenly. Spread in 15x10-inch shallow baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes, stirring once after 5 minutes. Serve immediately or store in tightly sealed container.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.