- 1 bag (76.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher’s® Smart Pop!® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 2 cups low-fat granola
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup DAVID® Sunflower Kernels, Roasted & Salted (1/2 cup = about 2 oz)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl. Add granola, oats, dried cranberries and cinnamon; toss together. Set aside.
- Mix together sunflower kernels, honey and Fleischmann's in small bowl. Pour over popcorn mixture; mix well with spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Spread mixture evenly in shallow baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring once half-way through time. Cool 20 minutes before breaking clumps apart with spoon. Store in tightly sealed container up to 1 week.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.