- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Lightly spray 15x10-inch shallow baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Spray large bowl with cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in bowl.
- Place Fleischmann's, brown sugar, corn syrup and salt in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until Fleischmann's melts, stirring well to combine. Cook WITHOUT STIRRING until candy thermometer reaches soft ball stage (235 to 240°F), about 10 minutes.
- Remove brown sugar mixture from heat. Stir in baking soda until well blended. Quickly drizzle caramel over popped corn. Using two spatulas, carefully toss to coat evenly. Spread in single layer in pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to distribute caramel evenly. Remove from oven and stir again. Cool completely on waxed paper. Serve or store in tightly sealed container.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.