- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher’s® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) Kraft® JET-PUFFED® miniature marshmallows
- 1 envelope (0.73 oz each) Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn and pecans in large bowl sprayed with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows and heat 5 minutes or until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in hot cocoa mix.
- Pour over popcorn mixture. Stir well with spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Moisten hands with water. Form popcorn mixture into 16 balls. Store in tightly sealed container up to 3 days.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.