- 1 bag (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher’s® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) marshmallows
- 1 envelope (0.73 oz each) Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn and pecans in large bowl sprayed with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows and heat 5 minutes or until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in hot cocoa mix.
- Pour over popcorn mixture. Stir well with spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Moisten hands with water. Form popcorn mixture into 16 balls. Store in tightly sealed container up to 3 days.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.