- 1 bag (2.7 oz each) Orville Redenbacher’s® Smart Pop!® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
- 12 graham cracker squares, broken into bite-size pieces (12 squares = about 3 oz)
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows (5 cups = about 8 oz)
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels (1 cup = 6 oz)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn, graham crackers and marshmallows in large bowl; set aside.
- Melt chocolate morsels in small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Pour over popcorn mixture. Mix thoroughly with spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Transfer to 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 minutes; remove from oven. Press down firmly on popcorn mixture with back of large spoon sprayed with cooking spray, re-spraying spoon as necessary. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until completely cooled. Cut into 18 squares to serve. Store in tightly sealed container up to 3 days.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.