- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (76.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher’s® Gourmet® Naturals Simply Salted Microwave Popcorn
- 40 small pretzel twists, coarsely broken (40 twists = 1 cup broken pieces)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 20 caramels (from 11-oz pkg), unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Crunchy Peanut Butter
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Spray large bowl, rubber spatula and 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels and place popped corn in large bowl. Add pretzel pieces to bowl.
- Melt butter over medium heat in medium saucepan; add caramels, water and salt. Heat 5 minutes or until caramels melt completely, stirring occasionally. Add marshmallows and peanut butter; heat 1 to 2 minutes more, stirring until blended.
- Pour caramel mixture over popcorn mixture. Toss with rubber spatula to coat. Press into baking dish; cool completely. Cut into 24 bars.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.