- 1 bag (76.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Light Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 3/4 cup salted cashews
- 1 cup premier white morsels
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||35%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels.
- Place popped corn in large microwave-safe bowl. Spread dried cranberries, cashews and morsels evenly over popped corn; toss.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds. Toss to coat popcorn mixture with melted morsels. Let stand 15 minutes; toss again. Serve or store in tightly sealed container.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.