- 1 bag (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 pkg (10.5 oz each) miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped corn, chocolate pieces and peanuts in large bowl.
- Place marshmallows in 8-cup glass measure; add Fleischmann’s. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are melted when stirred. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss gently to coat evenly.
- Spray hands with cooking spray. Form popcorn mixture into 1-1/2-inch balls. Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.