- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 bags (2.7 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® 94% Fat Free Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1 pkg (7 oz each) dried mixed fruit bits
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 15x10-inch shallow baking pans with cooking spray.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn, peanuts and fruit bits in very large bowl.
- Place honey, water and lemon juice in medium heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil and continue boiling 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Immediately pour over popcorn mixture and toss gently to coat evenly. Divide mixture between pans.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Remove from oven, stir again. Cool in pans. Store in tightly sealed container.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.