- 1 bag (2.7 oz each) Orville Redenbacher’s® Smart Pop!® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) tropical medley dried fruit
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) yogurt-coated raisins
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped corn and fruit in large serving bowl. Place raisins in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or until softened.
- Stir softened raisins into popcorn mixture with wooden spoon sprayed with cooking spray; mix well. Serve immediately.
- Store remaining popcorn mixture in tightly sealed container.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.