- 1 bag (78 g each) ACT II® Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) tropical medley dried fruit
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) yogurt-coated raisins
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped corn and fruit in large serving bowl. Place raisins in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or until softened.
- Stir softened raisins into popcorn mixture with wooden spoon sprayed with cooking spray; mix well. Serve immediately.
- Store remaining popcorn mixture in tightly sealed container.
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.