- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (2.7 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® 94% Fat Free Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) dried cranberries (1 pkg = 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup premier white morsels
- 1/2 cup salted whole almonds, chopped
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Spray 13x9-inch baking pan and large bowl with cooking spray.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped corn, cranberries, morsels and almonds in bowl.
- Place marshmallows and Fleischmann's in 8-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until smooth when stirred. Immediately pour over popcorn mixture; toss until coated evenly. Place in pan. Moisten hands with water; press mixture evenly into pan. Allow to cool. Cut into 24 bars.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.