Asian-Style Crusted Chicken
Tender chicken with a scrumptious crunchy peanut and popcorn coating
Hands On:20 | Total: 30 | Makes: 4 servings (3 pieces each)
PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
2 cups popped Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® Butter Microwave Popcorn, crushed into crumbs
1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
1 teaspoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
12 boneless skinless chicken breast tenders (12 tenders = 1 lb)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine popcorn crumbs and peanuts in shallow dish; set aside. Whisk together Egg Beaters and soy sauce in another shallow dish.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Dip each tender in Egg Beaters mixture, then roll in popcorn mixture. Place coated tenders on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Turn tenders over. Bake 5 minutes more or until no longer pink in centers. Serve with sweet and sour sauce for dipping.
4 servings (3 pieces each) Calories 325; Total Fat 10 g(Saturated Fat 2 g); Cholesterol 84 mg; Sodium 573 mg;
Carbohydrate 20 g; (Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 12 g); Protein 37 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 13%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
To crush popped corn, place in resealable food storage bag; seal bag. Roll with rolling pin until crumbs are formed.
Brought To You By ConAgra Foods(R)