Crispy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Popcorn Squares
A delicious crispy confection made with popcorn, peanut butter
Hands On:15 | Total: 75 | Makes: 18 servings (1 square each)
1 bag (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
1 pkg (10 oz each) large marshmallows
1/2 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
1 cup milk chocolate morsels (1 cup = 6 oz)
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows. Heat 5 minutes or until marshmallows melt, stirring frequently. Add peanut butter and peanuts; stir until well combined. Pour over popcorn; mix well with spoon sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place popcorn mixture in glass dish and press evenly using back of spoon. Sprinkle chocolate morsels evenly over popcorn mixture. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate begins to melt. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- Cut into 18 squares with serrated knife. Store in tightly sealed container up to 3 days.
18 servings (1 square each) Calories 205; Total Fat 12 g(Saturated Fat 4 g); Cholesterol 2 mg; Sodium 128 mg;
Carbohydrate 22 g; (Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 15 g); Protein 4 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 3%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Brought To You By ConAgra Foods(R)