Mini Popcorn Balls with Chocolate 'Fondue'
Delicious little popcorn balls perfect for dipping into chocolate
Hands On:25 | Total: 25 | Makes: 12 servings (2 popcorn balls with 2 tablespoons chocolate each)
1 bag (2.7 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® 94% Fat Free Butter Microwave Popcorn
1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
1 pkg (10 oz each) marshmallows
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
1-1/2 cups lite chocolate syrup
Colored candy sprinkles, optional
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows and vanilla. Heat 5 minutes or until marshmallows melt, stirring frequently. Pour over popcorn; mix well with spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Spray hands with cooking spray before shaping popcorn mixture into 24 small balls, about 1/3-cup popcorn mixture each.
- Heat chocolate syrup in small saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes or until warm, stirring occasionally. Transfer to small fondue-style pot.
- Use wooden skewers or fondue forks to pick up popcorn balls and dip into chocolate and sprinkles, if desired.
12 servings (2 popcorn balls with 2 tablespoons chocolate each) Calories 177; Total Fat 4 g(Saturated Fat 1 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 132 mg;
Carbohydrate 36 g; (Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 24 g); Protein 2 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 3%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Brought To You By ConAgra Foods(R)