Gigantic Turtle Candies
Three pecan halves, making the turtle's head and front legs, are topped with caramel coated popcorn, then covered with melted chocolate
Hands On:30 | Total: 90 | Makes: 21 servings (1 turtle each)
1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
63 pecan halves
1 pkg (14 oz each) caramels, unwrapped
2 tablespoons Parkay® Original-stick
2 tablespoons whole milk
1 pkg (12 oz each) semisweet chocolate morsels
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl; set aside.
- Spray 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray. Arrange 21 groups of three pecan halves in cloverleaf pattern on baking sheets.
- Place caramels, Parkay and milk in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until caramels melt, stirring once. Pour over popcorn; gently toss to coat evenly. Cool 2 minutes.
- Moisten hands with water. Shape popcorn into 1-inch mounds; press onto center of each pecan cloverleaf.
- Place chocolate morsels in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until smooth when stirred. Drizzle over each popcorn mound. Chill 1 hour or overnight.
21 servings (1 turtle each) Calories 206; Total Fat 12 g(Saturated Fat 4 g); Cholesterol 1 mg; Sodium 87 mg;
Carbohydrate 27 g; (Dietary Fiber 2 g, Sugars 21 g); Protein 2 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 1%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Brought To You By ConAgra Foods(R)