Berry Good Frozen Yogurt Pie
Crushed popcorn, powdered lemonade mix and whipped topping make the crust for a frozen yogurt pie
Hands On:15 | Total: 195 | Makes: 8 servings (1 slice each)
2 mini bags (1.2 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
1-1/2 teaspoons lemonade sugar-free drink mix
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 quart berry-flavored frozen yogurt or sorbet, softened
Lemon slices, optional
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels.
- Combine hot popped corn with dry drink mix in large bowl. Coarsely crush popcorn with hands. Mix 1/2 cup of the whipped topping into crushed popcorn. Press into bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Gently spoon softened frozen yogurt into popcorn crust, spreading evenly on top. Top with the remaining 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Freeze uncovered 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut pie into 8 servings. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
8 servings (1 slice each) Calories 261; Total Fat 6 g(Saturated Fat 4 g); Cholesterol 35 mg; Sodium 101 mg;
Carbohydrate 44 g; (Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 29 g); Protein 8 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 15%; Iron 1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Brought To You By ConAgra Foods(R)