Cinnamon Caramel Nut Crunch
Popped corn and mixed nuts coated with a cinnamon-spiced caramel syrup
Hands On:45 | Total: 45 | Makes: 40 servings (1/2 cup each)
PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
2 bags (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
2 cups salted mixed nuts
1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
2 teaspoons salt
1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray two 13x9-inch baking pans and very large bowl with cooking spray.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn and nuts in bowl.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add brown sugar, syrup, salt and cinnamon; bring to a boil and continue boiling 2 minutes, stirring constantly with wooden spoon. Immediately pour over popcorn mixture and toss gently to coat evenly. Divide mixture between pans.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Remove from oven; stir again. Spread onto parchment or waxed paper to cool thoroughly. Store in tightly sealed container.
40 servings (1/2 cup each) Calories 142; Total Fat 7 g(Saturated Fat 1 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 199 mg;
Carbohydrate 20 g; (Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 13 g); Protein 2 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Brought To You By ConAgra Foods(R)