Orville's Power Crunch Bars
All the favorite ingredients of oatmeal cookies plus dried cranberries and Orville’s popped corn
Hands On:30 | Total: 45 | Makes: 24 servings (1 bar each)
PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
1-1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 mini bag (34.0 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, softened (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 15x10-inch shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar and Fleischmann’s in large bowl using electric mixer on high speed. Add water and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour mixture; blend well. Reduce speed to low; add cranberries.
- Cover hands with plastic gloves or sandwich-size plastic bags. Incorporate popped corn into cookie dough. Spread mixture in pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool before cutting into 24 bars. Store bars in tightly sealed container.
24 servings (1 bar each) Calories 103; Total Fat 4 g(Saturated Fat 1 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 97 mg;
Carbohydrate 17 g; (Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 9 g); Protein 1 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 3%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 1%; Iron 3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Brought To You By ConAgra Foods(R)