Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Chewy peanut butter popcorn bars studded with chocolate covered peanuts for crunch and taste
Hands On:20 | Total: 20 | Makes: 24 servings (1 bar each)
PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
2/3 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
2/3 cup light corn syrup
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 cup milk chocolate double-covered peanuts
- Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in extra-large bowl sprayed with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar in 8-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes, stirring after every minute or until mixture boils and sugar is completely dissolved. Let mixture cool 3 minutes.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over popped corn; toss gently with two wooden spoons, sprayed with cooking spray, until popcorn is coated evenly. Quickly stir in chocolate covered peanuts to avoid excessive melting of chocolate. Pat mixture evenly into pan.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
24 servings (1 bar each) Calories 141; Total Fat 7 g(Saturated Fat 2 g); Cholesterol 1 mg; Sodium 60 mg;
Carbohydrate 18 g; (Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 11 g); Protein 3 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 1%; Iron 1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Brought To You By ConAgra Foods(R)