Popped corn, peanuts and dried fruit kissed with honey and lemon juice for a great snack to take anywhere
Hands On:30 | Total: 30 | Makes: 25 servings (1/2 cup each)
PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
2 bags (76.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® 94% Fat Free Butter Microwave Popcorn
1 cup lightly salted peanuts
1 pkg (7 oz each) dried mixed fruit bits
1 cup honey
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 15x10-inch shallow baking pans with cooking spray.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn, peanuts and fruit bits in very large bowl.
- Place honey, water and lemon juice in medium heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil and continue boiling 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Immediately pour over popcorn mixture and toss gently to coat evenly. Divide mixture between pans.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Remove from oven, stir again. Cool in pans. Store in tightly sealed container.
25 servings (1/2 cup each) Calories 117; Total Fat 4 g(Saturated Fat 1 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 53 mg;
Carbohydrate 22 g; (Dietary Fiber 2 g, Sugars 15 g); Protein 2 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 1%; Calcium 0%; Iron 3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Brought To You By ConAgra Foods(R)