- 1 bag (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons Parkay® Original Squeeze
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 drops food color (any color)
- Candy sprinkles, optional
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
- Microwave popcorn according to package directions. Remove any unpopped kernels.
- Spray large (4-quart) microwave-safe bowl with cooking spray. Add Parkay and marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are melted, stirring after 45 seconds. Stir in food color.
- Add popped corn; stir gently until coated well. Cool 10 minutes or until popcorn mixture is easy to handle. Spray hands with cooking spray; shape 1/4-cup mixture into 1-1/2-inch balls. Decorate with sprinkles, if desired.
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.